As Spring rolls in and tulips populate small patches of earth and color is bursting it has me contemplating some major spring redecoration. I’m not talking major bulldozing of walls just adding touches of serenity that when incorporated throughout the home will give my interiors an updated look.
So what are some of my tips to redecorate your home for spring that you can effortlessly to execute in your own home? Think new French door kitchen appliances and interspersing brighter hues like turquoise and yellow to give your home a fresher spring look! Keep reading for some of my tips to redecorate your home to create an elegant, Spring look.
#1. Create an Accent Wall
It’s often intimidating to introduce a new color into your home, so starting on a smaller scale makes it easier to take the plunge. Instead of dressing an entire room in one color , focus on just one area to test out the shade. The dining room is an ideal space for dramatic designs, so choose which wall serves best as the center of attention. After adding an enchanting wallpaper or an accent color, keep the rest of the design minimal so your accent wall will become the highlight of the room.
Accessories like throws, pillows and rugs can quickly turn any space into a coordinated design. Subdued colors such as grey, cream and taupe work well in the bedroom, but can often come up short when you are trying to create a bold design. Keep larger furniture and substantial details like comforters and curtains in neutral tones, but incorporate soft blankets and textured decorative pillows for a touch of sophistication and style.
Turn any unused space, such as a tucked away corner or empty nook, into an idyllic retreat where you can unwind. with white vases filled with fresh flowers and a lady-like chair that will make afternoons feel incredibly luxurious.
4. Contrast Colors
Don’t be afraid of color! Try stand-out colors such as turquoise and yellow, which continue to make a comeback in home decor. Try arranging frames and ceramics in the pale purple shade on end tables. For even more impact, position an upholstered chair with a purple-toned throw near your wall art and your room will instantly come to life.
5. Don’t forget about the Upgrades
We desperately need new appliances – not just because they will be more aesthetically pleasing but because they will probably work a whole lot better too! Of course if part of your spring redecoration will include some Larger appliances – you will definitely want to do some research and hopefully save a little cash in the process which is where Best Buy makes it easy for you to stretch your remodeling dollars by offering the best deals during the season on Samsung appliances. Right now they have a Major Upgrade Sale featuring Top Deals & Top Brands where you can Save Big. Just a few Offers that you might want to take advantage of STAT:
- Up to 30% Major Appliance Top Deals. Minimum Savings is 5%. Plus, get a free $100 gift card when you buy 2 Major Appliances totaling $1500 or more learn more here
- Samsung Bundle & Save (ENDS 4/4) – Save an Additional 10% on select Samsung 4-piece Kitchen Packages learn more here
- Disclaimer – Offer valid: 12/1/16-4/4/17. Products must be purchased on same receipt to receive savings. Requires purchase of Samsung major appliances from the following categories: Refrigerators, Ranges, Wall Ovens, Cooktops, Dishwashers, Range Hoods, and Microwaves. Must include models from at least four different categories. Excludes Samsung Chef Collection models.
Two of my FAVORITE Spring upgrades from Best Buy are this French Door Refrigerator – Black Stainless Steel. sku 4278201
Some of its Dazzling features include:
- Showcase door, metal cooling, FlexZone drawer
- Find your favorite foods with just a glanc. The Food ShowCase door keeps stored items visible and within easy reach.
- Energy-efficient storage. CoolTight door helps prevent cool air from escaping, and metal cooling technology maintains a consistent temperature to maintain freshness
- FlexZone drawer keeps food fresh. 4 temperature settings and a Smart Divider ensure your groceries stay at the proper temperature.
Another fabulous Best Buy appliance Upgrade you might want to incorporate into your spring redecoration is this- Self-Cleaning Freestanding Gas Convection Range – Black Stainless Steel. Sku 9542043 // On of its biggest selling points is its Convection. Bake and broil with better results. The fan system distributes heat throughout the oven, so your dishes cook faster and more evenly every time
Are you ready to get started? Share your Spring decorating tips with me!
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free